Monday, February 11, 2013

Zebras in the house!

I know, I know, it's only been a week and I'm already off my post schedule. I told you I'd try so I'm posting today and will post again tomorrow. Tomorrow's post will be about the killer ants, but for now, let's talk zebras!

My mom and I have a little baking business on the side. We do it for fun and use the profit to further expand our tools and restock ingredients. We specialize in cupcakes but we've been branching out into cakes too. Anyways, this weekend we had an order for a sweet sixteen cake. The client loves the color purple, silver, and zebra patterns!!
Well, what do you think? We made a custom cake stand for it too but I didn't get a good picture of it. The picture of the cake isn't the greatest either because I only had my phone on hand.

Making this cake was a lot of fun and extra funky!

On another note, I am in the process of putting together the house tour page so keep checking back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have questions or comments? I would love to hear your input!

Blogging tips